In het kort
This is your change to lead the global energy transition!
Dit ga je doenAs a technical project manager you are responsible for initiating, supervising and executing technically complex projects. For this you need to have excellent knowledge of electrical engineering but also possess the soft skills to manage the specialists within your team. With your passion and knowledge for electrical technology and your ability to lead a team, you know how to manage the most challenging projects in the right way. You like to take on both a regulatory and a coordinating role within a team of engineers. There is a wide variety of projects, for both national and international customers. Therefore you will have plenty of exciting opportunities to look forward to! Tasks:
- Supporting the project manager on all technical aspects of the projects;
- Capture the customer technical requirements and translate them into technical/functional specifications;
- Create the WBS, manage all engineering deliverables within the allocated projects
- Responsible for the project engineering planning, and hours budget
- Lead, develop and motivate the Engineering Project Team;
- Create the technical risk analysis and manage the mitigation actions;
- Manage the integration and validation activities;
Dit is jouw bedrijfStrukton Power is the newest division of Strukton Group, created by a merger of several (international) business units, with decades of history. A strategic reorientation towards the energy transition has recently paved the way to bring together a unique combination of knowledge and skills in order to create unique modular high tech end-to-end solutions and propositions for our (inter)national clients. Whether it is about state-of-the-art high-voltage installations, feeding back solar and wind energy, hydrogen- and or battery-powered trains."If you can think of it, we can build it!"Within Strukton Group we are a fast growing and young team of over 300 enthusiasts with short lines of communication, drive and passion, and would love to welcome you as a new colleague!
Dit mag je van ons verwachtenWith the atmosphere of a small organization and the backup of a large one, you can learn a lot and have opportunities to shape your ambitions. You will work together in a team of passionate colleagues on challenging stage-of-the-art and high-tech projects. In addition to good primary conditions of employment, we attach great value to training and development.
In addition to the above, we also offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Strukton Power has a good pension plan with employer contribution, collective health insurance, 38 vacation days.
- Your place of employment will be Alblasserdam
- You can get a discount on your membership at various gyms around the country and we also offer you an employee benefits store.
- We will help you to get the best out of yourself. You will therefore get plenty of room for training and personal development.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to schedule one's own work and working hours.
Dit verwachten wij van jou
- A completed HBO / WO education in the direction of Electrical Engineering, preferably towards Power Electronics / Power Engineering;
- A number of years of experience in managing complex projects on a technical level;
- Experience with quality systems for design and production processes;
- Excellent communication skills team skills, result orientation and empathy;
- Experience in the full design cycle of power electronic systems: conceptualization, design for manufacturing and testing;
- Knowledge and experience of high power and high efficiency drive system design and testing.
- Experience in managing external parties and suppliers;
- Someone who is always focused on quality and results and who knows how to keep an overview;
- Coaching leadership, submission skills, customer focus, analytical thinking skills.
Meer informatie en solliciterenAre you curious? You can apply directly using the button below. Or would you prefer more information first? Please contact Sjoukje van den Brand at telephone number: 06-25157203. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not desired. Profiles and CVs sent unsolicited by agencies will be treated as direct applications from the candidate.