In het kort
Do you find it challenging to work in an innovative technical environment in which you can excel together with the team? Do you want to be part of a growing organization where your development is central? Then Strukton Power is looking for you!
Dit ga je doenAs a power electronics engineer you are responsible for the development and optimization of our power modules which are used in and outside rolling stock. Developing modern traction systems and battery powered energy storage systems would be one of your tasks. Together with a group of enthusiastic engineers, you ensure that the power modules of Strukton are equipped with the latest technology in the field of power electronics. There is a wide variety of projects, for both national and international customers. Therefore, no day will be the same for you.A regular week in our department starts with a weekly stand up where you discuss your goals for the coming week. You get the chance to share your ideas and get the help you need from your colleagues. You ensure that developed electronics is up to railway standards (IEC-50126, IEC 50129) by testing your design in our testing facilities in Alblasserdam. Once you have tested your design, and all the necessary equipment has been ordered with the help our project buyer. The tested design is manufactured in coordination with our colleagues in Enschede at our manufacturing plant.
During commissioning phase of the product you ensure that if required you are there to assist our commissioning engineers.There are wide variety of projects, for both national and international customers. Therefore you will have plenty of exciting opportunities to look forward to!
Dit is jouw bedrijfStrukton Power is the newest division of Strukton Group, created by a merger of several (international) business units, with decades of history. A strategic reorientation towards the energy transition has recently paved the way to bring together a unique combination of knowledge and skills in order to create unique modular high tech end-to-end solutions and propositions for our (inter)national clients. Whether it is about state-of-the-art high-voltage installations, feeding back solar and wind energy, hydrogen- and or battery-powered trains.
"If you can think of it, we can build it!"
Within Strukton Group we are a fast growing and young team of over 300 enthusiasts with short lines of communication, drive and passion, and would love to welcome you as a new colleague!
Dit mag je van ons verwachtenWith the atmosphere of a small organization and the backup of a large one, you can learn a lot and have opportunities to shape your ambitions. You will work together in a team of passionate colleagues on challenging stage-of-the-art and high-tech projects. In addition to good primary conditions of employment, we attach great value to training and development. In addition to the above, we also offer:
Are you curious? You can apply directly using the button below. Or would you prefer more information first? Please contact Sjoukje van den Brand at telephone number: 06-25157203. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not desired. Profiles and CVs sent unsolicited by agencies will be treated as direct applications from the candidate.
- Competitive salary.
- Strukton Power has a good pension plan with employer contribution, collective health insurance, 38 vacation days.
- Your place of employment will be Alblasserdam, but there is also a possibility to work from our office in Den Bosch.
- You can get a discount on your membership at various gyms around the country and we also offer you an employee benefits store.
- We will help you to get the best out of yourself. You will therefore get plenty of room for training and personal development.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to schedule one's own work and working hours.
Dit verwachten wij van jou
- A completed HBO / WO education in the direction of Electrical Engineering, preferably towards Power Electronics / Energy Engineering.
- At least 1-2 years of experience.
- Experience in the full design cycle of power electronic systems: conceptualization, design for manufacturing and testing.
- Knowledge and experience of high power and high efficiency drive system design and testing.
- Knowledge of developing and evaluating power converter topologies and schematics and choosing and sourcing right components.
- Strong knowledge of power converter components (IGBTs, MOSFETs, Capacitors, Inductors etc).
- Knowledge of control engineering is a plus.
- Experience in managing external parties and suppliers.
- Modeling systems with Matlab/Simulink.
- Good communication skills (Dutch, English).
- A real team player who does not shy away from a challenge.
- Someone who is always focused on quality and results and who knows how to keep an overview.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Ben je nieuwsgierig geworden? Direct solliciteren kan via onderstaande button. Of liever eerst meer informatie? Neem dan contact op met Sjoukje van den Brand, via telefoonnummer: 0625157203 of via firstname.lastname@example.org. Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature is niet gewenst. Profielen en cv's die ongevraagd door bureaus worden toegezonden, zullen behandeld worden als directe sollicitaties van de kandidaat.