In het kort
We are looking for a new college in the Procurement Team that knows his or her way in the international world of producers and wholesale market. You come to work in a highly motivated team that is willing to take the extra mile.
Dit ga je doenYou will be working in a team of five colleagues that is sourcing for the best materials and conditions in available in the market. We do that on a project driven basis, but also for standard components the feed our assembly lines.To do your work effectively you’ll will keep close contact to out R&D, sales and engineering departments as well as with our current and new suppliers. With customers world-wide, we have an international perspective and supply base. So, you must be prepared to travel. Your work is:
- Fill in the business needs and purchase materials and services both in projects and in assembly with the best possible conditions;
- Help to make the switch from project buying to category management;
- To maintain and enlarge the network with strategic suppliers;
- Bring innovations to our company from suppliers and other external stakeholders;
- Challenge on risk management and bring in mitigating actions.
Dit is jouw bedrijfStrukton Power is the newest division of Strukton Group, created by a merger of several (international) business units, with decades of history. A strategic reorientation towards the energy transition has recently paved the way to bring together a unique combination of knowledge and skills in order to create unique modular high tech end-to-end solutions and propositions for our (inter)national clients. Whether it is about state-of-the-art high-voltage installations, feeding back solar and wind energy, hydrogen- and or battery-powered trains."If you can think of it, we can build it!"Within Strukton Group we are a fast growing and young team of over 300 enthusiasts with short lines of communication, drive and passion, and would love to welcome you as a new colleague!
Dit mag je van ons verwachtenThe involvement and pride in the organization is high and you get a lot of room to take ownership of the content of your tasks, but also the organization of your working hours. A lot of freedom and room for initiative and development. And of course it's all about your development as a professional, in which we provide plenty of support through training. Finally, safety is an important theme that receives a lot of attention and our colleagues feel good about it.In addition to a good salary, Strukton Power offers you a working environment where you are seen as an expert in your field.In addition to the above we also offer:
- Laptop and phone to carry out your work.
- Numerous collectivities such as a pension scheme and health insurance.
- 38 vacation days, and the ability to purchase additional days.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to arrange your own work and working hours.
- A clear HR cycle in which your development is central.
Dit verwachten wij van jouDo you think you can handle this challenge? Then we hope that you meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s work and thinking level and at least 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role as (senior) buyer;
- Experience in a technical (production) environment where procurement is also done on a project basis;
- Demonstrated affinity with legal aspects of contracting;
- Excellent command of English language (German is an advantage);
- A strong personality and conversation partner at management level, organizationally sensitive, quality-oriented, convincing, and always maintaining a helicopter view.
Meer informatie en solliciterenHave you become curious? You can apply directly using the button below. Or would you rather have more information first? Please contact Sjoukje van den Brand, Recruiter, by phone +31 (0) 625157203 or e-mail email@example.com. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. Profiles and CVs sent unsolicited by agencies will be treated as direct applications from the candidate.